Every plan at Duxborough Designs is made using sophisticated 3D digital design programming that allows us to view both the interior and exterior of the design at all times during the design process.
- Model can be rotated on screen, and viewed from ground level or birds-eye view
- Various trim colors or different types of siding or roofing can be viewed
- Roof lines and other changes can be easily made and viewed
- Floors can be separated so that rooms can be viewed from above
- Rooms can be viewed from inside with furniture in place
- Rooms can be viewed with lighting effects from interior lights
- Outside features such as decks and trees can be viewed from inside through windows
- Accurate exterior sun shading patterns can be viewed for any time of day and year
And here is the finished product!
Note that you can go to full screen, rotate the house in all directions, zoom in and go inside, do cross sections vertically or horizontally through every room of the house, etc!